Royal Oak Floors
Royal Oak Floors
Using these beautiful timbers – American Oak, French Oak, Teak, Holly Oak and Walnut – we then create special finishes and colours tailored to the Australian market, that offer a distinct colour choice to local species and which are simply not achievable with on-site finishing. We highlight the natural beauty of each species – grain characteristics, tonal variation, medulary ray, knots, swirls and birds eye are some of the typical features you can expect to see. Additionally, our UV cured Aluminium Oxide clear coats will outlast on-site clear coats, and our thick top layer bonded to a well constructed multi-ply base ensures floor stability and, equally important, long life.
Royal Oak Floors are made of American Oak, French Oak, Holly Oak, Teak and Walnut which are bonded onto an engineered base to ensure stability. They are all pre-finished in an extensive range of colours. Various thicknesses are available. In our Architect Collection we supply 10mm, 15mm or 20mm and in the Artisan Collection 10mm, 15mm, 18mm, 20mm or 21mm thicknesses are available depending on the product chosen. Colour variation occurs with all natural timbers; however most of our finishes have greater tonal variation than stained finishes due to the chemical processes used to achieve the colour. The quality of our boards is exceptional in appearance and trueness. High quality engineered floors can be laid without restrictions that apply to a solid product. For example; shrinkage and movement is greatly reduced.
Please Click Here to view the full range of Royal Oak products.
WHAT SETS US APART…
- We specialise in wide engineered timber floors with board widths of 158mm, 189mm, 260mm and can go up to as wide as 410mm.
- We use only the world’s most beautiful timbers – American Oak, French Oak, Teak, Holly Oak and Walnut.
- We create special finishes and colours tailored for the Australian market that offer a distinct colour choice to local species and are not achievable with on-site finishing.
- We use UV-cured Aluminium Oxide and UV-cured oil clear coats for long lasting finishes.
- We use thick top layers on well-constructed multi-ply bases to ensure stability and long life. The top layer can be refinished if required.
- We use leading manufacturers and our own staff physically check the quality of each batch.
- We manufacture repair kits specifically for our products.
- We have been in business for 30 years.
- We are the choice of leading architects and designers.
THE ARCHITECT COLLECTION
These timber floors are an American Oak timber top layer bonded on to an engineered base and are pre-finished in a range of natural-looking colours and come in five sizes. All timber floor products in this range are sold pre-finished and are tongue and grooved on the ends and sides. 30% of these timber floor products are sold as random shorts and the timber floors are graded ABCD which means that some boards will be clean and others will feature knots.
It is the dimensions of the timber floorboard that will change the price per square metre rather than your colour selection.
THE ARTISAN COLLECTION
These timber floors typically present more handwork and a number of different types of timber such as Holly Oak, French Oak, Walnut and Teak, as well as American Oak.
These varied types of timber boards use feature grade timber (timber with more knots and figure) and at times timber that is reclaimed, recycled, hand-pegged, exhibits splits and cracks etc, giving real aged character to the floors. 30% of these timber floor products are sold as random shorts.
These boards are also pre-finished. Board dimensions vary depending on the timber floor species.
* Fully Installed including free underlay and free Scotia.
* All our prices are fully Installed prices, and comes with free underlay and free Scotia.
*Conditions apply. Contact us for details.