Verdura X Bamboo
Verdura X is the Brand New Bamboo range available in a range of on-trend colours, and a new width of 142mm. Verdura X is pre finished in semi gloss, and can be walked on immediately after installation. The Verdura X standard is unmatched, and considered to be the best bamboo in the market From the initial selection of raw materials, through the process of manufacturing, precise machining and the application of high quality finishes, Verdura X ensures that every step is undertaken to maximise quality. The stringent selection process ensures grain and colour matching, and higher levels of compression result in an extremely dense timber. This results in an impressive Janka hardness rating of 15.0 and is one of the hardest floors in Australia. Verdura X has a patented locking system ensuring a uniform finish, with 8 layers of “KLUMPP” water base polyurethane. This product is covered with a Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty and Limited 20 years Residential Coating Warranty, and is available in 1850mm X 142mm X 14mm.
Evergreen Flooring believe in cost effective and sustainable flooring, and by selecting Verdura X bamboo flooring together we can help sustain a greener planet. Traditional timber flooring is made from trees that take on average between forty to sixty years to grow. As bamboo is a grass and is not sourced from traditional native or rain forest saw logs you can be assured the environment will benefit from your selection bamboo as opposed to a traditionally sourced timber floor. Furthermore, Verdura X bamboo flooring is made from bamboo poles selected when matured between four and five years from sustainable and carefully managed forests.
*Product only, installation not included.
*Conditions apply. Contact us for details.
Regal Bamboo Collection
The stylish “REGAL BAMBOO COLLECTION” is a modern and durable, yet affordable choice of flooring, suitable for all types of homes and offers a range of qualities and benefits which include being an Ideal choice for allergy sufferers as it is Hygienic and easily maintained and offers E1 Formaldehyde Worldwide Standards. Along with this, peace of mind is ensured as this durable range of quality bamboo flooring offers resistant to most household chemicals, stains and scratches together with being resistant from fire and burning.
This is our Traditional colour selection of tough, hard wearing Bamboo Flooring. Manufactured from Solid compressed strand woven Bamboo, with board sizes being 1850 x 135 x 14mm.
The “REGAL TRADITIONAL RANGE” is available in 5 modern and stylish colours, has a unique drop down locking system for easy installation and peace of mind is assured with a 25-year Domestic warranty.
REGAL “CLASSIC” COLLECTION
The unique and robust REGAL “CLASSIC” COLLECTION is manufactured using solid and compressed bamboo which is stained and brushed resulting in a unique and classic bamboo style and features board sizes of 1850 x 125 x 14mm.
This is our classic colour selection of unique, modern and hard-wearing bamboo flooring. The REGAL “CLASSIC” COLLECTION comes in many styles of stained and brushed finishes giving your home a unique, modern and personal appearance, while offering a durability that would suit today’s modern families.
Available in 7 modern colours and features a drop down locking system ensuring a sleek and seamless finish across the floor, while peace of mind is assured being covered by a 25-year domestic warranty.
THE REGAL “ARTISAN” COLLECTION
The unique and robust REGAL “ARTISAN” COLLECTION is manufactured using solid compressed hand scrapped bamboo and feature’s a designer style board consisting of board sizes 1850 x 125 x 12mm.
This stunning range of bamboo flooring is sure to make a bold statement in any home featuring stained and hand scrapped finishes. The stylish, modern yet unique look of Black Japan or Silver Leaf will make a bold statement in any home.
The REGAL “ARTISAN” COLLECTION features a unique drop down locking feature for easy installation and gives a tight, secure yet seamless look across the floor.
Available in 5 modern and stunning looks, peace of mind is assured with 25-year domestic warranty.
REGAL “CLASSIC PLUS” COLLECTION
The REGAL “CLASSIC PLUS” COLLECTION is a durable and stylish range of engineered bamboo flooring, featuring board sizes of 1850 x 142 x 14mm.
This is our “CLASSIC PLUS” COLLECTION of designer Engineered Bamboo and with a stunning style and look it will make a dynamic and bold statement in any home.
The REGAL “CLASSIC PLUS” COLLECTION features a unique tongue and groove locking system is available in 3 stunning styles and colours and with a 25-year domestic warranty, this hardy and durable floor will remain an asset and great investment for any home.
Care and Maintenance of Bamboo Floors
1.Never steam clean the bamboo floor.
2.Never wax, lacquer, and polish.
3.When moving heavy things, lift it don’t drag it. Add glides or floor protectors to the feet and corners of heavy furniture.
4.Try to avoid stepping on within 24 hours after installing. Heavy objects should not be moved in until 48 hours after installation.
5.When leaving the room, shut the doors and windows properly to prevent rainfall from wetting the flooring. If water is splashed on the floor, wipe it off in a timely manner.
6.Special dirty spots should be cleaned up with tender neutralized detergent plus warm water. Do not use metal wire balls or acid and strong base alkali materials to help clean the flooring.
7.It is recommended to leave a shoe mat by the door, to reduce sand particles abrading the flooring.
8.Do not use sand paper to scratch the flooring. Do not paint the flooring.
9.Buffer mats should be placed where tables and chair get touched with the flooring, to reduce the degree of abrading the flooring.
10.When cleaning the flooring. Try to use dust-collector or dried mops. Avoid washing with water.
11.Bamboo floors should be regularly swept, or dust mopped to pick up dirt.
12.How to get rid of dirty spots on the flooring: In case there are spots of pitch, rubber, oil, shoe cream or chocolate etc., alcohol is applicable for cleaning. Spots of wax or gums can be scraped away carefully after putting a cake of ice packed in plastic sheet on the dirt.
13.When damp mopping the floor, finish by thoroughly wiping the floor with a clean, dry cloth.
14.Ensure the vacuum does not have a beater bar engaged when used on the bamboo flooring.
15.When cleaning bamboo floors, never use harsh or abrasive cleaner, scouring powder, steel wool or soap based detergents.
Warranty of Bamboo Flooring
1. We guarantee you (the original purchaser) that for the period of warranty indicated on the packaging, the floor will not wear through the décor surface under normal household use when maintained in accordance with our recommended maintenance guidelines. Mere reduction in gloss is not “wear through”.
2. We guarantee you (the original purchaser) that for the period of warranty indicated on the packaging, the floor will not fade from sunlight or artificial light, under normal household use when maintained in accordance with our recommended maintenance guidelines.
3. We guarantee you (the original purchaser) that for the period of warranty indicated on the packaging, the floor will not stain under normal household use when maintained in accordance with our recommended maintenance guidelines.
4. We guarantee you (the original purchaser) that for the period of warranty indicated on the packaging, the floor will resist topical water damage, meaning that the planks will not swell, delaminate or peak at the seams due to topical spills, provided that liquid is quickly cleaned, and the floor is allowed to dry.
5. We guarantee you (the original purchaser) that for the period of warranty indicated on the packaging, the floor, in its original manufactured condition; will be free from manufacturing defects.
6. We guarantee you (the original purchaser) that for the period of warranty indicated on the packaging from the date of original purchase, and in a residential indoor setting, your floor will not stain, fade from sunlight or artificial light, will not show wear and will be free from manufacturing defects, when installed and maintained in accordance with our recommended installation and maintenance guidelines. Mere reduction in gloss is not “wear through”.
7. We guarantee our regular (first quality) floors to be free from manufacturing defects. This guarantee is pro-rata based on the amount of the time the floor has been installed. The laminate flooring panels must be properly installed in accordance with laminate flooring installation instructions, and must be used only for indoor areas according to their utility rating. This warranty extends only to the original end user.
What is not covered?
1.Chipping (sharp objects) warping (excessive moisture) or bridging (insufficient expansion spacing).
2.Negligence, improper care and maintenance.
3.Insufficient protection, such as exposure to extreme heat, temperatures, burns, fire, insects or chemical damage.
4.Improper alterations to the original materials.
5.Severe accidents, misuse, or abuse, and natural disaster.
6.Unusual wear and tear such as the result of sand, spike shoes, scratches and other abrasive materials.
7.Improperworkmanship, or installations such installing in wet areas such as bathrooms, steam rooms or any rooms exposed to excessive moisture.
8.Any noise or sound issues related to the floor such as squeaking or hollow sound.
9.Water issues, such as damage from standing water, urine or other corrosive liquids, excessive subsurface penetration or moisture emissions from concrete. Water trapped beneath the floor between subfloor or underlayment. Flooding caused by appliance fault such as but not limited to dishwasher, ice makers, refrigerators, sinks, pipes, hydrostatic pressure, natural disasters or Acts of God.
10.Moldings and/or Accessories are not covered by our warranty.
11.Damage caused by vacuum beater bars and hard or metal caster wheels, we suggest utilizing the wand attachment on your vacuum. We also suggest utilizing the soft wheels that are wide enough to support the load when using rolling casters.
12.Laminate flooring panels installed with any manufacturing defect are not covered by this limited warranty.